Just a fun, easy way to share my recipes with friends and family. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

One of my new obsessions is roasted vegetables. They're so easy, delicious, and nutritious. Last night I roasted brussel sprouts. If you have an aversion to brussel sprouts, I urge you to try this. Even my husband, who doesn't usually like them said "hmm..those aren't too bad." Give it a try. I think you'll like them.



1-1 1/2 lb brussel sprouts
olive oil
salt and pepper


Preheat oven to 400 degrees.


Trim the brown ends and pull any yellow or overly brown outer leaves off the brussel sprouts; cut in half.  Drizzle olive oil over sprouts, salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat.  Place on a baking sheet and roast for about 30 min, or until golden brown.

2 comments:

  1. I love the brussel! Sadly my family does not share my love:( The only downer to roasting is the aeromatic ness lol! I'll have to come to your house for a fix :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried brussels sprouts and bacon? YUM!

    ReplyDelete